Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What is real and just a dream

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
ITS THE YEAR 2008 *Throws confetti and screams wildly*

Firstly. The year 2007 has had been pretty rough for me. In what way?
My past r/s(es), like how many already okay whatever. Wild catfights with some bytches I know, haha. EOYE's results were just average. Family and stuffs. But to look on the bright side, there are quite a few things to be proud of. I have my very own clique, Sissie Pf and Yz. We're fuckin' close and no one can separate us. Had quite alot of fun together (Inserts smile). We neednt take Ns cos we're in Thru Train, so we're going directly to Sec 5 to take our Os. Well pretty anxious to know about our Emaths and Chinese Os, maybe this coming Jan. Imma freak seriously, haha.

Okay yesterday I went out with Sissie! To cele. New Year's Eve that is.
But in the morning, we went to IMM's Ajisen to eat our lunch.
The grand total of the bill amounted to S$40+ ;O ;O

PSSSSS!
THERE ARE OVER 50 IMAGES SO IT'LL BOUND TO LAG YOU OKAY.
HEEEEEHEEEE.


Ramen(s)


Dessert(s)




We love each other fullstop HAHA.




Orange juice, Iced lemon tea and Plain water.


My brother's.


Also my brother's ramen, kids set.


I forgot the name of my ramen D:


It all come in 3s.




Icecreammmmm. Got alot of layers eh!


POSE :D

After eating, we walked around and bought some stuffs.
Sissie and I each got a spongebob squarepants handphone strap :D
But I tell you the amount of one strap is damn expensive wth.

Got home, changed and we went out! First we went to Vivo.
Went to play Pool too, yayness funness :D




Pool pool! No admission to 16 years and below :O

I went to take photos, ALOT ALOT. So yeah all are random shots.
No caption so just scroll down, haha I love photography.
































I love this picture, frigging awesome.












Sissie on the right, me on the leftyyyyy!




:D

We then walked around to find somewhere to eat our dinner.
After so much places that we've been to, we decided on White Dog Cafe.
:D


They say the menu's a turnoff cos of the dog fur xD




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Funny siazxzxz.


Chicken thinggy, I forgot the name.


Chicken baked rice, yummy!


Forest pizza, mmm.


Night time.

You know, when its almost 9 plus at night, Vivo turned..
FRIGGIN CROWDED!






Seeee what'd I told you :D Haha escalators were jammed like crap.


LOL I shutted my eyes.

5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Got many "tallies" kept standing up, I cant see anything!
Wth typical Singaporeans, why cant they sit down and see the fireworks.




After that.


Apparently someone spilled smoothie on the floor.

After that Vivo was jammed like sardines in a can, really.
Mrted to BB to play! At the carpark. Hahaha frigging awesome and fun.
Okay I shant elaborate any further, I had so much fun on NYE.
How did you guys spent your New Year's countdown?
:D

Well school's resuming tomorrow. Not really in the mood for school, yet.
I wonder if there's a spotcheck, where's our new classroom etc.
Now I've got to remove my black fingernail polish, sexbands, cut my finger nails, cut my hair, cut my fringe, pack my bag and hope that my CM dont catch me for my dyed hair. Cos I have no intention of dyeing it back to black :D

OKAY.
What a long entry, Im going to hibernate before I go to school.
Well maybe not hibernate.
Firstly its too late to hibernate, secondly Im not an animal.
:O

Well update if I can. Im going to study hard next this year.
A deal's a deal. Going to follow my New Year resolutions that I've typed out on my Christmas entry hee hee (!!)
Happy new year! Pull your ear haha.

Goodbye all.

No comments: